Diversity in the student body is an important characteristic of the SCM program. While applicants are expected to have an aptitude for analytical thinking, they do not need to have an undergraduate degree in engineering. Applicants should have a background in college level calculus, probability, and statistics. We invite students of all disciplines to apply. Beyond education, relevant work experience will weigh heavily in the admissions decision. The following information is critical to your understanding of our admissions process and to the preparation of your application. Please also visit the ‘FAQ’ section of this website for even more information.
All applications and supporting materials must be submitted by the deadlines. The Admission's Committee will not evaluate incomplete applications. Students are welcome to submit their applications along with the supplemental materials at any point before each round's deadline, however; applications will only be reviewed shortly after each deadline. The online application for the 2017-2018 academic year will be available beginning September 15th, 2016.
- Round I Deadline: November 15
- Round II Deadline: February 1
- Round III Deadline: April 1
To apply to SCM's highly competitive program, you must submit more than just an application. Below is a list of all the supplemental documents needed to complete your application.
- GMAT or GRE Test Results All applicants are required to take either the GRE General Test or the GMAT. GRE Institute code: 3514, Department code: 4313 GMAT code: X5X-QS-17
- IELTS or TOEFL Test Results Minimum score required: 7 (IELTS) or 100 (TOEFL) Applicants from non-English-speaking nations must offer evidence of written and oral proficiency in the English language by taking the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). To request a waiver (directly in the online application), you must meet the following criteria:Received an undergraduate degree (4 years) from a U.S. University or College OR Attended both primary and secondary schools taught in English
- Resume or CV
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Objectives
- Video Statement
Ready to apply? Please review the detailed instructions.