Ready to Apply?
Start your application to MIT's Supply Chain Management programs from here. This includes programs from the MIT Global SCALE Network in Cambridge, MA USA, Zaragoza, Spain, Shah Alam, Malaysia, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, and Ningbo, China.
You can save your application and return to it anytime using your login credentials.
Note: If you created an account for a previous application cycle or for a different department, you must create a new account for this cycle.
Continue a Previous Application
Click a link below to resume the application process if you started an application and have not submitted it.
- Application Information
- Personal Information
(Please note that the application does not currently support script that contains accent marks such as á, é, í, ó, ú, ü, ñ. Using accent marks will cause error messages in the application form.)
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Colleges/Universities Attended
- Test Scores / Experience
- Financial Support
- SCM MITx Subjects Taken
- Subjects Taken
- Statement of Objectives
- Letters of Recommendation
- Required Video Statement
- Submit Application (including fee if required*)
*There is a fee of $75.00 US to apply to the SCM program at MIT. There is no fee required to apply to the sister programs in Spain, Malaysia, Luxembourg, and China. If you are applying to the SCM program at MIT you will need a credit card to which to charge the $75.00 (US) application fee.
Application Submission Deadlines
To be reviewed for admission in any round you must submit the application and pay the fee (if needed) by the following deadlines:
- Round 1 Nov 15th 23:59:59 Eastern US Time Zone
- Round 2 Feb 1st 23:59:59 Eastern US Time Zone
- Round 3 Apr 1st 23:59:59 Eastern US Time Zone
Please see the Overview/Help page for instructions about how to submit GRE and IELTS scores.
Letters of Recommendation
Because our admissions committee focuses on work experience, we urge applicants to provide one letter of recommendation from their professional experience and one academic recommendation letter.
Please check the box under Waive if you wish to waive any rights you might have to inspect and review the recommendation. Once the letter writer sees that you have waived, you cannot later un-waive.
After you have entered the information about your recommenders and saved it, visit Letter Status to request letters from your recommenders.
Required Video Statement
Please record a video statement (5 minute time limit) answering the following questions:
- Question 1. Why would you like to study for a master’s in supply chain management, and what in your background prepares you?
- Question 2. Describe the perfect job that you would like to get after you have completed the supply chain Master's program.
- Question 3. What global supply chain problem do you find the most interesting and why?
Video Tips and Guidelines:
- Use a webcam to complete your video – there is no need to film in a studio or on a stage
- Provide us with a link to the video (for example YouTube) in the URL field below. Please make sure the link is not private so that individual admissions committee members can access it. Make sure your video link does not expire and will be available throughout the review cycle
- Make sure we can hear you clearly – please do not include music
- Make sure we can see you clearly – ensure the light source is in front of you
- Attire – please feel comfortable to dress casually, there is no need to dress up in formal attire
- Be yourself - avoid reading a script, we just want you to talk to us, relax, and smile