Admission Criteria for the Blended SCM Master's Degree
For the Blended SCM Master's Program, the admissions committee will review the following items:
- Performance in the five online courses (SC0x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x) and the comprehensive final exam
- Undergraduate transcript to confirm bachelor’s degree
- IELTS/TOEFL from non-English-speaking nations (TOEFL: Minimum score required: 100, IELTS: Minimum score required: 7)
- Written description of research project proposal (examples of past SCM research projects)
- Video statement of research interests
- Resume to review at least two years of work experience and any awards or commendations
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Research Project --- SCMb applicants will need to create a two-page description of their proposed Research Project.
Apply for the SCM Blended Program (Application opens in Spring 2018)
Note the difference compared to the full-time 10-month SCM Masters Program. For the Blended SCM Masters program, we will not require applicants to take the GMAT or GRE test, nor will we be looking at their undergraduate GPA, nor the undergraduate courses they have taken. Performance in the five online courses and comprehensive final exam will substitute for these items. This allows learners with non-traditional backgrounds and education to enter into the SCM masters program.
However, since the Blended Masters students will need to complete their research project in only five months instead of the usual 10 months, we will be looking closely at the outline of their proposed research project. Successful candidates will need to put time and energy into carefully preparing their research project in advance of their application, preferably including engagement with a company or agency or other organization to sponsor their project.
Application Deadline for the Blended SCM Masters Program
(NOTE: The Blended Program application is different from the Residential Program Application)
Applications submitted early will not be reviewed until after the June 15 deadline. Applicants are encouraged to start their profile and application early.
Applications opens: April 1, 2017
Applications due: June 15, 2017