“Making stuff - that's easy. Supply chain, now that is hard.”
― Yossi Sheffi
The MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics (CTL) and its global Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) Network are committed to advancing supply chain expertise and innovation around the globe.
Through our online courses, on-campus and hybrid master's degrees and graduate-level certificate programs, and executive education offerings, we provide professionals of all ages and experience levels with powerful problem-solving frameworks and first-hand knowledge of the cultural demands of collaborating across disciplines and countries.
Students in our programs learn what it takes for an organization to be resilient in a volatile global marketplace, and work closely with partner companies in diverse industries to devise solutions to real-world challenges.
- MIT Supply Chain Management master's programs – Residential and Blended options
- Online Supply Chain classes and MicroMaster's Credential
- Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GCLOG) for students pursuing master's degrees at select Latin American universities
- Interdisciplinary Supply Chain PhD opportunities at MIT and SCALE centers
- CTL Executive Education offerings
SCM Beyond MIT:
CTL created the MIT Global Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) Network in 2005 to connect faculty, researchers, students, and affiliated companies from six centers on four continents with opportunities to collaborate on supply chain and logistics innovations with global applications. The SCALE supply chain management master's degree programs, modeled on the MIT SCM curriculum and taught in English by top researchers and faculty in the field, provide additional opportunities to earn a #1-ranked SCM master's in a variety of locations/cultures, at a wide range of program costs.