Colonel Christopher M. Richardson is a fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT) Center for Transportation and Logistics and was selected to be the next Chief of Staff, at 21st Theater Support Command, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Over 25 years of proven success as an Army Multifunctional Logistician; skilled in assessing, planning, and flexible implementation of logistical solutions in high-stressed situations and across austere environments; results-oriented leader and team player; and consistently creating high-performance organizations, focused on strategic goals and operations.
* Supply Chain and Global Logistics Management
* Leverage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
* Mentorship and Leadership Development
* Critical Thinking and Data Analysis
* Strategic Communication
* Contract Management
* Risk and Crisis Management
* Leadership and Team Building
* Organizational Management
* Budgeting and Financial Management
Army Fellow at MIT | MBA and MS | Supply Chain Analytics Certification | Demonstrated Master Logistician | Supply Chain Management | Global Distribution Oversight | Team Building | Leader Development | Top Secret/SCI